Lower sneakers with 3 scratches.
Size advice: Veja sneakers tend to cut slightly small. If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the one above.
- Stem in Sweden
- Spanish and chromefree panels
- Amazon rubber V logo (26%) & 22% rice waste
- Outdoor soles made with 24% Amazonian rubber and 29% rice waste
- Interior soles made with 55% sugar cane and 19% organic cotton
- Lining made of 100% recycled polyester
- Scratch in Sweden
Made in: Brazil, Fair Trade certified factory
Sweden is the reverse of cattle leather that we ponce to give it a soft and flexible appearance. It comes from farms from the Rio Grande Do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil without dangerous chemicals or prohibited. VEJA uses taints in accordance with regulations. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. This Sweden is then coated with waterproof oils without PFCS (chemical compound) to protect sneakers from fine rain.